The white chocolate is a guilty pleasure, so if you really want, replace it with high % dark chocolate
7 egg whites
¼ cup of coconut flour
2 scoops of Vanilla protein powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
70% Dark chocolate chunks or White chocolate chips (optional) EVEN BOTH
Tablespoon of vanilla essence or toffee flavouring
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Mix together egg whites, coconut flour, protein powder, flavour of choice and baking soda in a blender.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture equally on baking sheet (around 10 cookies)
- Leave in oven for 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Leave to cool on wired rack & enjoy some delicious cookies J