Here’s a little something different – Treat yourself to a healthy dessert during the summer nights 🙂
1 Cup Rolled Oats
3 Egg whites, 1 yolk
100g Coconut flour
Vanilla Whey Protein ¾ scoop
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
10g Shredded coconut
150g Low fat cream cheese
150g low fat vanilla greek yogurt
1-2 Tbsp Vanilla extract
2 Scoops Vanilla protein powder
Handfull of White chocolate chunks (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Peel & chop up carrots and blend in a blender with all other cake ingredients above.
- If the mixture seems too liquidy, add more oats.
- Line tray with baking paper, and add cake mixture slowly.
- Put in oven for 45-50 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, the frosting can be prepared.
- Add all of the frosting ingredients and whip until a thick texture forms.
- When cake is baked, allow to cool on wire rack for an hour before icing.
- Spoon the icing onto the cake and smooth over, then sprinkle coconut flakes onto the top with white choco chips!
Voila, Enjoy x