The white chocolate is a guilty pleasure, so if you really want, replace it with high % dark chocolate
7 egg whites
¼ cup of coconut flour
2 scoops of Vanilla protein powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
70% Dark chocolate chunks or White chocolate chips (optional) EVEN BOTH
Tablespoon of vanilla essence or toffee flavouring
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Mix together egg whites, coconut flour, protein powder, flavour of choice and baking soda in a blender.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture equally on baking sheet (around 10 cookies)
- Leave in oven for 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Leave to cool on wired rack & enjoy some delicious cookies J
If you are in any way like myself and obsessed with Nachos, Doritos or anything like that, this is the recipe for you. Guilt free treats for all those movie nights.
3 medium sweet potatoes
11/2 tsp paprika
Sea Salt flakes & Pepper
Optional – tbsp curry powder
1 Clove of Garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius & line a baking tray with grease proof paper
- Wash and slice the sweet potatoes (with skin) into thin pieces, resembling crisps,
- In a bowl, toss the sliced potatoes in the coconut oil, salt, pepper & paprika.
- Place on baking tray evenly and bake for 25 minutes until crispy.
- Saute the red peppers on a pan while the potatoes are in the oven.
- To make the guacamole, gut an avocado and smash together with the juice of the lime and crushed garlic.
- Once the nachos are ready, scatter the red peppers and guacamole on top with some freshly chopped avocado and cherry tomatoes.
If you fancy a bit more, add some chorizo chunks for taste !
Enjoy & Happy Eating xxx
2 Boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
40g green olives, pitted
2 cloves of garlic
1 whole avocado
2 tsp paprika
Sprinkle of salt & pepper
- Boil chicken breasts in saucepan and allow simmering.
- Place stock cube in 500g water and bring to boil, and then add quinoa. Stir well until seeds have opened. Do not remove until all water has been absorbed.
- Finely chop the tomatoes and olives and place in bowl.
- Add sweetcorn to bowl and toss Chia seeds in.
- Slice an avocado into chunks and add to the bowl.
- Then add the chopped garlic, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add all of these ingredients to the cooked quinoa and mix.
- Slice the chicken breast and add into the quinoa bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice on top.
Hope you all enjoy! The Nachos in the picture are a separate recipe, get it here
2 eggs (1 yolk)
Scoop of hemp protein powder (I prefer Nua Naturals)
Mix it all up & enjoy!