If you are in any way like myself and obsessed with Nachos, Doritos or anything like that, this is the recipe for you. Guilt free treats for all those movie nights.
3 medium sweet potatoes
11/2 tsp paprika
Sea Salt flakes & Pepper
Optional – tbsp curry powder
1 Clove of Garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius & line a baking tray with grease proof paper
- Wash and slice the sweet potatoes (with skin) into thin pieces, resembling crisps,
- In a bowl, toss the sliced potatoes in the coconut oil, salt, pepper & paprika.
- Place on baking tray evenly and bake for 25 minutes until crispy.
- Saute the red peppers on a pan while the potatoes are in the oven.
- To make the guacamole, gut an avocado and smash together with the juice of the lime and crushed garlic.
- Once the nachos are ready, scatter the red peppers and guacamole on top with some freshly chopped avocado and cherry tomatoes.
If you fancy a bit more, add some chorizo chunks for taste !
Enjoy & Happy Eating xxx